Neengalum Vellalam oru kodi 29-03-12 Vijay TV show

neengalum-vellalam-oru-kodi-Surya

Neengalum Vellalam oru kodi 29-03-12

Source 1

11 Comments

1. prem anand c says:

hi suriya h r u?

now am in oman. my friend very big fan of neegalum veelalam oru kodi . my friend name is kuinsetha patham .he studied m.tech age is just 54 only . very young man. give one chance of my friend.waiting for for reply

all is well thank you so much.

2. faris says:

hi sooriya how r u im realy realy like u r program and allso the way u r talking it is very very nice maintain allways dont change ur attitude god allways be with u takecare boss

3. antony says:

hai brthr suriya srry to say this the last programe i watched is surthihassan programe there is no contunity i feel srry fr that not blaming u…god bless u you be on yr fathers foot once again god bless u antony london

4. raju says:

sir, why a celebrity like surya should conduct this program . He charges 50 lac per episode. Is he not having anything for his livelihood.the poor contestants gets hardly Rs.10000 most of the time.If a person like sivakarthikeyan or so conducts this program , their remenuration will be cheaper and the contestants can be given more chances to get more prize money. It is a curse in india, that only crorepatis like surya should earn more crores than a ordinary person. secondly , the life line phone a friend is utter waste, because for reading the question itself it takes 30 seconds and the poor friend should be knowing the answer ready made.hence this life line only is a eyewash.

5. K.Murugan says:

Dear Suriya sir and vijay tv
    good evening.
    My name is Murugan.k I would like to participate in neengalum vellalam oru kodi
    I don’t know how to join this program.
    Pls help me to join this program. Pls send me procedures.My address is Murugan_kk
    plot No.56,Mahalakshmi Nagar ,
    Karanaipuduchery,
    Chennai.603202
    My email address is email hidden; JavaScript is required
    kind regards
    K.Murugan.

6. Jayasudha says:

Please do not cut short the videos… half the show is missing… no fun watching! :(

7. Balaji says:

Genius of Surya is a “dumb Fool”

8. S.Anandvel. says:

sir my name is Anandvel my mobile nomber 9845678421 please help me sir am very difficult person sir.please thanku sir.

9. S.Anandvel. says:

Hello surya sir good night i am ur big fan sir i am married man and i live in bangalore sir i am very poor person and one eye is damaged person i ‘ll n’t read very well in my self 3 daughters there she’s also very difficult in life sir please help me sir give me chance please sir thanku very much sir.